The Open Decision Tool Demo is still pre-beta. If you are really interested in seeing it now, please drop a note to info @ dminstitute.org.
The Open Decision Tool Demo provides a demonstration of some of the opportunities of decision management while exploring developing a web-based tool. This tool is under development and any test data that you enter may not be persistent. We suggest that you export anything you might want to keep to your local machine.
This page holds descriptions of changes to ODT-demo grouped as changes as they are pushed to heroku. The demo releases are tagged with a release number dx.yz and the date of the push is captured here.
d0.21 [2020-08-xx] Cluster Enhancements 2
- X.getDecisionsX and ‘where-used’ upgraded to array input
- Two-line title block
d0.20 [2020-07-29] Cluster Enhancements
- Open Decision, Criterion and Alternative editors with single click
- Fix routing on return from project page without active project set
- Clean-up Criterion and Alternative delete functions in editors
- Navigator remembers expanded and checked nodes
- Increase default number of objects displayed in lists
- Session variable reset on logout
- Repair Criteria/Alternative filtering
- Add Public/Private setting to Cluster
- Default Cluster across projects & patterns
- Export a Cluster to a .dcn file
d0.19 [2020-07-11] Clusters and fixes
- Implement clusters
- Only project owner can delete project
- Project and Pattern based on Cluster
- Fix mismatched property type in performanceList
- Re-enable editing performance score and reason
d0.18 [2020-06-18] Bug Fixes
- Load and display Criteria Threshold/Objective/MinMax & Weight
- Re-instate new account email verification
- Verify that ‘MyPerformance ‘ is not being used
- Reload decision list after an import
- Correctly show associated decision name in the title bar for Criteria and Alternative editor
d0.17 [2020-06-11] Navigator panel and clean-up
- Convert Alternative List to Grid
- Convert Criteria List to Grid
- Convert AlternativeList, CriteriaList and Performaces to use container components
- Make ‘editor’ formatting consistent
- Add associated decision to subtitle on Alternative List and Criteria List pages
- Send user to Project Page if Default and/or Active Project not set
- Track ‘context’ in a client global Session variables,
- Simplify the “DecisionEditor” route
- Direct “Help” to the /dmi-help-resources page
- Navigator panel allows selection of active Project
- Load Client configuration data to a local client db
d0.16 [2020-05-26] Panels and clean-up
- No access to project until email verified by verification email or password reset email
- Add Help icon/drop-down in title bar and adjust user drop-down
- Add ‘reason for performance score with a ‘save’ button
- Move decision actions to the Decision Editor page
- Access Decision Editor by double-click on decision title
- Right align “Reason for Score” in Performance editor
d0.15 [2020-05-13] Projects clean-up and Automated test setup
- Verify import decision functioning
- Convert ‘Owner’ role to a member attribute vs. a Project attribute.
- Delete decisions associated with a Project before deleting the project
- Remove deleted Project from Default and Active Project if so set
- Project member list update on Add/Remove
- Add automated test framework to development environment
d0.14 [2020-05-04] Schema checks
- Added default filename on export json
- Set min/max value limits for weights and scores
- Default Criteria weight to 1 on import if not set
- Change Decision title on import
- Data is checked against the Schema before stored to DB (previously exported data with Criteria weights will need to be converted to integers)
d0.13 [2020-04-26] Spider chart
- Default Criteria Weight = 1 so a Performance weighted score exists by default
- Tornado Chart: weighted score, force tick marks to integers, dropped y-axis label
- Initial Spider chart
- General chart formatting
d0.12 [2020-04-23]: Tornado chart
- Initial Tornado chart
- Blocked adding Decisions with no projects
- UI simplifications
- Clear from form after adding a user to a Project
d0.11 [2020-03-16] Post “Project Support” Cleanup
- Combined login/signup page to landing page
- Logout after signup to force email verification before use
- Update decisionAppGrid to container/presentation components
- Fixed import/export file string input
- Fixed (stopped) display of active project if not logged in
- Fixed display of active project if not set
- Fixed empty initial load display of decisions
- Link to help file in logged user dropdown
- Release version displayed with ‘About’ button
- Added embedded release version
- Clean-up ‘withRouter’ use
- Split decisionEditor to Container/presentation components
- More consistent presentation of Performance scores
d0.10 [2020-02-29]: Project support with multiple members
- Create schema
- Create a per-user project page showing Owned and Member projects
- Allow user to create projects (which they become owner for)
- Allow user to set as the ActiveProject any Project they are a member of.
- Allow user to set as the ActiveProject any Project they are a member of.
- Project editor page accessible by clicking on the project name
- When a user logs in, set the the ActiveProject as the default projects
- Create a Project Editor page that displays Project you Own and Projects you are a Member
- Project Editor: Allow user to set default and active projects
- Project Editor: Allows modifications of attributes by Admins
- Project Editor: Display users of Projects you own
- Force Decisions to belong to a project ( the one it is created under ) [add Project ID to Decision ]
- Only display Decisions associated with the active Project
- Project Editor: Allows additions / removal of users by Admins
- Project Editor: Allows change to member roles by Admins
- Project Editor: Allow Owner (Admins?) to delete a Project
d0.09 [2020-01-30]: UserButton
- Cleanup logged user button adding dropdown with About, Profile and Logout
- Removed Logout button from bottom of pageCleaned up profile page for later additions
d0.08 [2019-12-23]:Clean-up/bug fixes
- Email server cleanup
- op107: Save decision edits
- op106: Delete confirm added
- Delete icon (trash can) added
- Split Decision Actions between Decision List and Decision Editor
d0.07 [2019-11-28]: Basic export to spreadsheet.
- Added spreadsheet export button to decisions list
- Decision, Criteria, Alternatives, Perfomances exported to four sheets in a workbook with a file save dialog.
d0.06 [2019-11-23]: Expanded user authentication function.
- Added email verification on enrollment.User name in addition to email.
- Display of logged in user with link to a profile page.Password reset function via email link
d0.05 [2019-11-07]: Implemented decision list as a grid.
- Hooked ‘Return’ to history.Added “loading….” to main page.
- Original ‘block’ Decision List accessible at ‘/decision-app-block’
d0.04 [2019-11-04]: About page
- Updated ‘About’ to a local page.
- ‘About’ / ‘Return’ button in AppFrame.
d0.03 [2019-10-19] Performance scores
- Import of performance scores working
- Some CSS updates to change the look of the ODT-demo.
- bb#16/op#61: added an “About” button with a link to the wiki
- bb#19/op#64: fixed Criterion minmax storage
- bb#13/op#78: left justify name/description
- op#82: add element types to export file
- bb#17/op#63: fields not restored on import (all except Performance: Score)
- Installed the first partially working export/import code.
- op#59: added alternative editor